Personalized Attention for Your Individual Goals
Although we think our Group Training Programs (Marathon Program, Half-Marathon Program and Beginner's Program) are the best game in town, you may prefer our Private Coaching services either in addition to joining one of our groups, or on its own. Private Coaching is designed for the runner who desires personalized, one-on-one attention to meet their specific level and goals. Whether you are a new runner or experienced marathoner; whether your pace is fast or slow; or whether you run for fitness or competition, we offer a variety of services to fit your needs.
PRIVATE SESSION WITH COACH MINDY
• Running:This session offers a running workout in Central Park or on our top-of-the-line Woodway treadmill. Your choice of training runs may include interval training, hill running, stamina or endurance running. • Workout:The Running Session also includes personalized Runditioning™ exercises that complement the running workout plus pre-run and post-run stretching.
Or you may opt for doing only a running session or only a workout session. Total session time is between 60 to 75 minutes.
• A Wrap-up Report about the session will be sent via email after the session.
Note: This is not a running form analysis session. If you are interested in that type of session, please see our Sports Lab page.
PRIVATE SESSION WITH ASSISTANT COACH
Sessions with an assistant coach (who have been trained by Coach Mindy) give you the opportunity to have great workouts too. All packages include your first session with Coach Mindy (90 minutes), and subsequent sessions with the assistant coach (60 minutes). Your session with Coach Mindy includes a consultation, a running pace test, a running workout and a running form critique. Sessions with assistant coach include a running workout created by Coach Mindy.
Perhaps you’d like to discuss your running and nutrition goals or review your fitness & health history, and then get all your questions answered in a private face-to-face consultation with the Coach. This 60-minute session offers you the opportunity to “pick Coach Mindy’s brain”. There is no running nor workout nor personalized written training schedule with this service.
• A Wrap-up Report about the session will be sent via email within a few days after the session.
PERSONALIZED WRITTEN TRAINING SCHEDULE
There may be hundreds of training schedules floating around cyberspace, but none of them can compare with having a personalized written training schedule written just for you by Coach Mindy.
The Personalized Written Training Schedule includes:
• 30-minute Phone Consultation to review your running history and determine your running goals.
• Training Schedule will include daily and weekly mileage; pace for each run; type of run; crosstraining suggestions, and heart rate intensity for each run (if you register for the MaximumHeart Rate Test or already know your heart rate numbers). Maximum length of schedule is four months. Any longer and burn-out can occur.
• 60-75 minute Office Consultation to review the schedule. This will occur about one week after the initial phone consultation.
• Binder filled with additional running-specific information.
• Responses to your workout results sent every three to four weeks.
All Private Coaching Services must be started within one month of registration.