How it Works:
- Register at: https://www.therunningcenter.com/shop. Select Online Running Form Video Analysis.
- Have someone take a video of you running.
- Find an area on a straight path of about 50 yards with little distractions. A track is best, but any other smooth surface will work.
- Also find a short hill with moderate steepness. Best to find one where you run.
- You’ll take 4 videos in this order.
- Run out and back on flat ground at your regular training pace.
- Run out and back on flat ground at your 5K race pace.
- Run up and down on a hill at your regular training pace.
- Run up and down on a hill at your 5K race pace.
- Do not wear baggy clothes. It's important to be able to see your arms and legs.
- Wear the running shoes you mostly wear.
- Make sure you get "full-body" video from the front, back, and sides.
- Email link of video in mp4 format to: email@example.com. Subject line: “Running Form Analysis”.
- Receive a digital analysis with recommendations for corrections with Runditioning™ exercises. Analysis will be emailed to you within three business days.