What is Runditioning™?
With 25 years of coaching runners under her belt, Coach Mindy created Runditioning™ as a strength and functional training workout to help runners have better form, improve performance, and prevent injuries.
This one-of-a-kind, "high-intensity/low-impact" method, teaches exercises that are performed on functional training equipment and with your own body weight. The running-specific movements strengthen arms, legs, gluteals, and core, while also teaching proper posture, balance, stability, and breathing techniques.
The goal is to achieve MINDFULNESS — having body awareness within yourself — by being aware of your body and its movements...
...And WHEREWITHAL — having body awareness within the world — by being aware of the environment and your surroundings.
The end result will have you looking and feeling graceful, so that Poetry-in-Motion can be achieved.
Want to become a stronger and faster runner with improved performance and less chance of injuries?
Do it at home...
Do it at the gym...
Do it while watching TV...
Do it on your lunch break at work...
Do it when traveling...
Do it with friends...
Do it alone...
With Less Effort
With Improved Aerobic Capacity
With Less Fatigue
With Mind/Body Awareness
With Running-Specific Exercises
BEST POSTURE & BALANCE
For Daily Living
Functional Training Equipment for Runditioning™
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED:
• Balance board (choose with or without elastic tubing)
• Ankle weights (optional, and can use after you start training)
• Arm weights (optional, and can use after you start training)
2 to 10 lbs each
1 to 5 lbs each
Hand Speed Trainers
Video explains how to wear.
RUNDITIONING™ TIPS FROM COACH MINDY
1) Running is a controlled fall.
2) With each step you take, you must stabilize your foot and balance your body.
3) Moving forward in an efficient manner requires a 10-degree forward lean from the waist.